Monday, September 20, 2010

The Choir


Woman love him, men love him. Your grandmother loves him (just to keep it going).
So recently I was SO lucky to catch a show on the BBC called, "The Choir". The first episode, thank goodness, was a first episode, and I was hooked.
The show follows a Choir Master by the name of Gareth Malone, on his journey to bring more schools, and more just general people to singing. He travels to schools and towns and builds a choir up from nothing then has them perform.

This show has to be one of my most favourite shows ever. I'll put it at an easy number two. I do however know that a lot of people wont like this show. Some people might even think it gay. I suggest you at least try it out. Totally worth it in my opinion.


This video is what came out of an all-boys school that Gareth visited:

No comments:

Post a Comment